Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Material weight: 1 kg
Material diameter: 1,75 mm
ABS is one of the most popular engineering material used in the industry. The filament is durable and easy to post-process. It's prone to machining, polishing, glueing and painting. To achieve the best mechanical properties of a printed part, the 3D printer should be equipped with a heated chamber that will allow proper layer bonding. ABS is scratch-resistant has matte finishing and has good impact resistance. The material itself can be damaged by sunlight, it's sensitive to UV. The material is not biodegradable and it's not food safe.
3DGence ABS can be printed with ESM-10, soluble support material. This combination allows printing complex geometries, functional prototypes and many more.
- Enclosures of electronic equipment, household appliances
- Car components (trusses, buttons, internal fittings, wheel arches)
- Sports equipment, elements of firearms, furniture components,
- Finished parts
- Product code: M02916050201.00
- Weight:1 kg
- Diameter:1.75 mm
- Tensile Strength:47 MPa
- Young’s Modulus:-
- Bending Strength:76 MPa
- Bending module:2,2 GPa
- Charpy:21 kJ/m2
- Extrusion:200 - 220°C
- Bed Temperature:80 - 100°C
- Glass Transition Temperature:-
- Vicat Softening Temperature:104°C
- Printing Speed:30 mm/s
- 3DGence Certified Material Base:Yes