Filament 3DGence PLA Grey
- Waga; 0,75 kg
Filament 3DGence PLA Gray
PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic polyester made from renewable raw materials. PLA filaments are the most popular thermoplastic materials used in 3D printing.
PLA can be used with a support material such as BVOH, which guarantees easy extrusion and good adhesion between layers.
The use of support materials makes it possible to print models with complex geometries.
3DGence PLA filaments are compatible with all 3DGence printers:
- INDUSTRY F421
- INDUSTRY F420
- INDUSTRY F350
- INDUSTRY F340
- DOUBLE P255
- Housings for electronic apparatus, household appliances
- Car components (trusses, buttons, interior fittings, wheel arches)
- Sports equipment, firearms parts, furniture parts, decorative accessories
- Office, optical, photographic technology
- Supplies for space printers
- Toys, including LEGOs
3D Printing Conditions
200 - 220°C
Glass Transition Temperature
3DGence Certified Material Base
Ask a question